Parents can upload up to 5 attachments to a journal entry. These attachments will not be uploaded to the shared Attachment Library. They are entirely private.
Follow the instructions below to attach files to your journal entry while using the TalkingParents iPhone or Android app:
1) Below and to the right of the box where your entry is typed, click on the paperclip icon
2) You can choose to add files from either your device or your Vault
3) Select Done when finished
Follow the instructions below to attach files to your journal entry while using the TalkingParents website:
1) Below the box where your entry is typed, click Attachments
2) Drag and drop files into the box or click the box to select the file you want to attach.
You should now see the file icon in the attachment box, along with an option to remove; now select Save.
We currently limit file sizes to 50 MB, and you can only select files from one folder or location at a time.