Your email notifications may go to a folder other than your primary inbox.
Please follow the steps below to try to locate the email:
- Please search your inboxes for emails with the subject line: "You Have a New Message."
- Check ALL possible email address inboxes.
- Check your Spam, Junk, Promotions, and Social folders.
- If you find a message from us in one of these folders, mark it as Not Spam or Not Junk.
- Add email@example.com to your contacts list to be sure you receive all future emails from us directly to your inbox.
You may also need to ensure your notifications are turned on from your Account Settings. Follow the steps below to update these settings.
- Sign in using the website.
- Select the icon with your initials in the top right of the screen
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Under Features and Notifications, check the box next to Email Notifications.
The green check shows that email notifications are enabled. If there is not a check in the box, this means your email notifications are disabled.