Due to the secure nature of our service, TalkingParents can not update member information without verifying their identity. Therefore, all members must follow our Identification Security Process to guarantee that their information remains safe.
You can reset your password by following this link:
Or you can visit TalkingParents.com and do the following:
- Click the Sign In button
- Under the Sign In button, click on the text Forgot email or password?
- Follow the on-screen instructions
*If you did not receive a Password Reset Request Email directly to your Inbox, please check your Spam, Junk, Clutter, Promotional, and other folders. Then, try using all possible email addresses you have.
Once you regain access, you can update the email address associated with your account by following these instructions:
- Sign in using the website
- Select the icon with your initials in the top right of the screen
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select Edit next to any of the information you would like to update
- Update your information and click Save
If you do not know the email address associated with your account. Please follow these instructions.
Visit Forgot Email/Password and use the mobile phone number associated with your account to recover your email address using our secure SMS text code system.
If you do not have a phone number saved to your account or no longer have access to the phone number or email address associated with your account, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Contact Us page to request a copy of the "Identification Security Process Documents."
- Download and print the attached PDF documents. (2 pages)
- Present both documents to a Certified Notary. (Banks and most shipping centers have notaries that will notarize documents for a small fee.)
- The Notary will need to fill out the Notary Acknowledgement document.
- You will need to fill out the User Identification Form.
- Sign the User Identification Form in the presence of the Notary.
- Once completed, send both documents via Certified Mail to the address below:
P.O. Box 446
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549
*To send a certified letter visit your local postal office.
Once we receive verification of your identity, we will then manually update your account information and send you instructions to reset your password and regain access to your account.