Creating a new account does not give you access to any existing Messages or Records. We also cannot merge member accounts with existing, matched accounts.
You will need to regain access to the original account you created in order to communicate with your co-parent. There are two main ways to do this:
1. If you do not know the email address associated with your original account, please follow these instructions.
Visit Forgot Email/Password and use the mobile phone number associated with your account to recover your email address using our secure SMS text code system.
2. If you do not have a phone number saved to your account or no longer have access to the phone number or email address associated with your account, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Contact Us page to request a copy of the "Identification Security Process Documents."
- Download and print the attached PDF documents. (2 pages)
- Present both documents to a Certified Notary. (Banks and most shipping centers have notaries that will notarize documents for a small fee.)
- The Notary will need to fill out the Notary Acknowledgement document.
- You will need to fill out the User Identification Form.
- Sign the User Identification Form in the presence of the Notary.
- Once completed, send both documents via *Certified Mail to the address below:
P.O. Box 446
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549
*To send Certified Mail, visit your local postal office.
Once we receive verification of your identity, we will manually update your account information and send you instructions to reset your password and regain access to your account.