To disable the Multi-Factor Authentication on your TalkingParents account you must visit our contact page and submit a ticket with the email address associated with your account.
Once signed in, you can change the email address, mobile number, and other account information anytime by following the instructions below:
- Sign in using the website
- Select the icon with your initials in the top right of the screen
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select Edit next to any of the information you would like to update
- Update your information and Click Save
Follow the steps below to re-enable Multi-Factor Authentication on your TalkingParents account:
- Go to Account Settings
- Under General Information, check the box next to Multi-Factor Authentication
- If you have a verified phone number saved to your account, that phone number will receive a 6-digit code
- If you do not have a phone number saved to your account, you will be prompted to enter a phone number to receive a 6-digit code
- Enter the 6-digit code sent via text message to your phone number
- Select Verify
This will re-enable Multi-Factor Authentication to the phone number associated with your TalkingParents account. You will be required to sign in with your email address and password and enter a 6-digit code any time you sign in to your account with a new device or browser.