Parents are able to send each other files as attachments with Messages in TalkingParents. Follow the instructions below to attach files to your Messages. Please keep in mind that the images shown are from an iPhone if you are accessing TalkingParents from a different device some features may appear differently, however, the process remains the same:
1) Below the box where your message is typed, click Attachments
2) You will see a box open that reads Drop Files here to upload, select this box.
3) You should now be given the option to select which location you would like to select your files from.
4) Select the file you would like to upload and select Add
5) Once the attachment appears in blue in the attachment box your message and file are ready to be sent.
6) Select Post Message to send your attachment.