In order to initiate an Accountable Call to your co-parent, you must first upgrade your account to Premium. Only parents on a Premium Plan can start a call. Free and Standard members can receive phone calls. Video calls are connected via the TalkingParents mobile app, so parents who want to receive video calls must have either a Standard or Premium account.
You can upgrade to Premium by following the steps below:
- Sign in using the website
- Select the icon with your initials in the top-right of the screen
- Choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Under Plan Details, select Manage plan
- Choose a payment plan and follow the instructions to enter your payment details
- Select Subscribe
Please keep in mind that all calls made through our service are recorded. Therefore, both parents must have Recorded Calling turned on, a verified phone number saved to their account (for phone calling), and agree to the Calling Consent in order for any calls to be connected.