Can I cancel a payment request I sent my co-parent?

Article author
  • Updated

You can cancel any payment request that you initiated that has not been paid or declined by your co-parent.


Follow the steps below to cancel a Payment Request: 

  1. Navigate to Payments 
  2. Select the Request that you would like to cancel.
  3. Select Cancel Request

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request