Users can enable biometric login on their device. This allows users to sign into their account from the mobile app using the same biometrics offered on their device.
To enable biometric login please follow the directions below:
1) Sign into your account through the TalkingParents mobile app.
2) Select the three lines in the lower left-hand corner.
3) Select Account settings.
4) Select General Information
5) Under General Information enable Sign in with Face ID/ Sign in with Touch ID. If the toggle is gray it is disabled if it is green it is enabled.
6) Follow the on-screen prompt to enable Biometric login for your TalkingParents account.